It’s been a private playground for royals and celebrities alike and now the Maldives’ number one voted resort, Naladhu Private Island Maldives, can also be your own private sanctuary.
Guests are invited to buy out the entirety of the stunning island paradise’s 20 luxury houses, nestled amongst lush jungle and overlooking brilliant white sands and endless azure ocean views. Each villa enjoys 24-hour butler service for utmost seclusion and serenity.
A private yacht is available to whisk you and your friends away to a deserted island for picnic lunches, snorkeling with manta rays or for the more adventurous, swimming with sharks.
Naladhu Private Island Maldives is home to 20 elegant and spacious private houses fronting the blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Stay for a minimum of three nights on an exclusive island takeover, for a maximum of 50 guests. Every space is yours and yours alone, from The Living Room’s beachfront dining scene to the pristine shores overlooking the blue lagoon. Customise an Intimate Dining Affair exclusively for your group or enjoy a variety of dining options on our neighbouring resort islands – the choice is yours.
Naladhu Private Island Maldives private island buy out package starts from USD 35,000 per night and includes:
- 20 luxurious houses, all with private pools
- Personalised butler service for each villa to cater to your every whim, 24 hours a day
- Daily gourmet breakfast available at any time of the day
- Personalised menus at The Living Room or in residence
- In-Residence Spa – a uniquely luxurious wellness journey of unparalleled personal attention
- Nirvana Day Cruise experience– cruise aboard your luxury private yacht for a day of snorkelling and island hopping
- Extensive choice of watersports activities (for all levels) as well as access to a direct surf point
- Access to the private island “Gulhifushi” for snorkelling and relaxation
- Access to sister islands Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort and Anantara Veli Maldives Resort
- Resort doctor available 24-hours
- Stay with Peace of Mind Hygiene programme applied