Alaska Airlines is hosting one of its biggest fare sales of the year on Black Friday for one day only! Check out Airlines’ Black Friday Deals. Take flight and treat yourself with a post-holiday getaway. Whether you’re looking to book your Hawaii dream vacation, climb to the crown of the Statue of Liberty, or visit the “Happiest Place on Earth,” Alaska is inviting you to pack your bags and enjoy excellent service, while saving with amazing fares.
• On Nov. 29, Alaska is offering reduced fares across its expansive network on sale for as little as $29 one-way, including:
o Los Angeles to San Jose from $29 one-way
o Transcontinental flights (including Los Angeles or San Francisco to New York) from $99 one-way
o California to Hawaii (San Francisco to Honolulu, San Diego to Maui & more) starting at $129 one way
• Travel period January 7 – March 11. Blackout dates will apply. Please see here for details and to book (website will be live Friday, November 29th at 12:01am EST).
Additionally, throughout Black Friday, Alaska will host five giveaways on Twitter (using the hashtag #AlaskaHappyHour), giving followers the chance to win one of five pairs of tickets to Alaska Airlines destinations across the country.
Alaska will also hold its annual three-day Cyber Monday sale starting Dec.2nd—I’ll have more details on this promotion soon!
Check out Airlines’ Black Friday Deals. Sample Fare Sale Prices.
• Los Angeles to San Jose from $29 one-way
• Phoenix to Seattle (Paine Field) from $39 one-way
• San Francisco to Orange County from $49 one-way
• Los Angeles or San Francisco to New York from $99 one-way
• Anchorage to Seattle from $99 one-way
• California to Hawaii from $129 one-way
o City pairs include: San Francisco – Honolulu, San Jose – Kona, Oakland – Lihue, San Diego – Maui