Modern golf entertainment leader Topgolf announced today it will open its King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, venue on Monday, June 19.
- Never been to a Topgolf venue? Think of it as a modern golf experience where anyone – including people who have never picked up a golf club and those who want to perfect their swing – can participate in the sport in a relaxed, no-pressure environment. You’ll take aim at giant targets on the field while playing virtual courses or Topgolf’s signature games like Angry Birds – and so you know, Topgolf celebrates the bad shots just as much as the beautiful swings.
- Located at 588 North Gulph Road, Topgolf King of Prussia will be situated near the King of Prussia shopping mall, King of Prussia Town Center and the Village at Valley Forge.
- This will be Topgolf’s third entertainment venue in Pennsylvania, following venues in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
- Globally, this will be Topgolf’s 89th outdoor venue when it opens on June 19.
- The venue will employ roughly 400 Playmakers. (That’s what Topgolf calls its Associates!)
- Topgolf King of Prussia will have 102 outdoor climate-controlled hitting bays spanning three levels. Each bay has lounge-type furniture or high-top tables where groups can cheer – or heckle – the other Players.
- The venue is equipped with Topgolf’s Toptracer technology, which traces each golf ball’s flight path, distance and other metrics.
- Bonus: On Tuesdays, game play is half-off!
- Players can even partake in lessons through Topgolf’s Coach program, led by the venue’s Director of Instruction.
100% Not Golf
- Topgolf takes its “not golf” very seriously. That’s why a full-service restaurant manned by executive chefs, a 28-foot video wall, more than 200 HDTVs, music and year-round family-friendly programming is just as much a part of the Topgolf experience.
- Private event rooms and an outdoor area with backyard games also offer the ideal location for team outings, family gatherings, meetings or really anything Players are looking to celebrate.
What She Said
- Topgolf Chief Operating Officer Gen Gray: “We want to bring more play to the world and are thrilled that King of Prussia is our next place to be able to do that. It’s not about how good you are at golf or if you even know how to hold a club – we can help with that. We just want you to have a good time.”