Iberia recently announced that the first twenty pilots from its Iberia Cadets programme will join its staff in July, and it now launches a recruitment drive for new pilots, with no closing date.
Any candidate who meets the requirements may apply. This is the first time the airline will be hiring pilots since the outbreak of the pandemic.
Candidates must submit their application via the website https://iberia.aplygo.com/job/selecion-de-pilotos-de-iberia-2022-11054/ , so if they had previously sent their resume to Iberia Employment, they must re-upload it to this new platform.
The selection tests will be conducted in groups and in a staggered way, depending on the airline’s needs, until the end of the drive. It is essential that candidates meet all the requirements before being called to take the first selection test.
- Destination: Madrid
- Start date: 23 June, 2022
- End date: no closing date
Minimum academic requirements: candidates must have passed their university entrance exam or have completed training providing access to university.
- Minimum qualifications: ATPL(A) frozen EASA, part-FCL and MCC.
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate.
- Certificate of linguistic competence in English, at least at level 4, and Spanish level 5.
- Right to work in the European Union and passport without restrictions.
- Criminal record certificate.
- Unrestricted ATPL(A)
- University studies, professional training, aeronautical experience depending on the candidate’s age, knowledge of other languages, and previous work experience within the aeronautical field or outside it.