SAS reopens seven international routes from Norway to the United Kingdom and major cities in Europe. In line with growing demand and interest in flights in Europe, SAS is reopening routes to several destinations. Among other things, there will be relief in the restrictions between Norway and England, and SAS starts flights to London and Manchester.
In addition, SAS is reopening routes between Scandinavia and several major European cities, including Edinburgh, Dublin, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Zurich.
Further destinations from Norway, Sweden and Denmark are continuously added when demand returns.
New routes from mid-July:
- OSL-OFF: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday from July 16th
- OSL-DUS: Monday, Friday and Sunday from 17 July
- OSL-ZRH: Saturday, July 11, daily from July 16
- OSL-EDI: Thursday and Sunday from July 23rd
- OSL-LHR: Daily from July 15
- OSL-MAN: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from July 16th
- OSL-DUB: Wednesday and Sunday from July 15
- ARN-DUB: Thursday and Sunday from July 16
- ARN-ZRH: Friday and Sunday from July 19th
- CPH-MAN: Monday and Friday, July 17.
- ARN-LHR: Increases from 7 to 10 departures per week from 17 July
- CPH-LHR: Increases from 7 to 13 weekly departures from July 17