Following Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes’ successful debut in 2022, the Group is now delighted to introduce an expanded collection of properties perfect for summer 2023. New homes include exquisitely restored masseria’s in Puglia, flawless contemporary villas with panoramic views from Super Cannes to Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, a stunning property nestled in the hills of Marbella and an exotic Balinese estate perched high on a cliffside in Uluwatu.
Mandarin Oriental have collaborated with StayOne to identify and select only the finest homes in the most popular leisure destinations, each having been subject to rigorous quality and safety checks, befitting the Mandarin Oriental brand. The homes have been selected to suit different customer needs with the best locations chosen for beachside vacations, authentic cultural
experiences, health and wellness, secluded intimacy, family-friendly attractions or parties.
Specific benefits of a Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Home include:
• Exclusive homes: inspected by Mandarin Oriental to ensure the utmost quality and safety standards, as well as prime locations within top leisure destinations. The homes can only be booked as part of Mandarin Oriental’s exclusive collection.
• Dedicated concierge: from initial booking right through to departure, a dedicated concierge will be on-hand to assist with pre-arrival requests and to arrange local experiences and transportation.
Private, on-demand culinary experiences: an in-house private chef approved by Mandarin Oriental’s culinary experts will design bespoke menus based on guest preferences and local seasonal produce.
• Impeccable housekeeping: daily service inspired by Mandarin Oriental’s exacting housekeeping standards.
• Family-friendly experiences: Special arrangements for children of all ages.
• Thorough health and safety standards: all homes undergo rigorous health and safety audits, including increased hygiene awareness in response to COVID-19, overseen by Mandarin Oriental’s risk management team.
• Luxurious amenities: from opulent bathrobes to sustainable bamboo toothbrushes, a suite of amenities unique to Mandarin Oriental will form part of the experience.
• Exclusive benefits for Mandarin Oriental regular guests: Special benefits and experiences are provided for members of ‘Fans of M.O.’; the Group’s guest-recognition program.
The current collection of Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes comprises the following properties:
Uluwatu Estate – Uluwatu, Bali
Masseria Pistola – Alberobello, Puglia
Masseria Petrarolo – Monopoli, Puglia
FRENCH RIVIERA, FRANCE
Villa O – Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France
Villa Palmira – Super Cannes, France
Villa Riviera – Saint-Paul-de-Vence, France
Villa Oxygen – Grimaud, France
La Maison vue de Saint Jean – Èze, France
Casona de Los Sueños – La Zagaleta, Marbella
Can Pantera – Jesús, Ibiza
Tagomago Private Island – Ibiza
The Palms – Es Cubells, Ibiza
Villa Lagarto – Jesús, Ibiza
Villa Puesta del Sol – Port d’Andratx, Mallorca
Ca’n Miquelet – Deià, Mallorca
Bittescombe Lodge & Deer Park – Somerset, England
Cirencester Estate- The Cotswolds, England
überHaus – Lech, Austri