Six Senses Tel Aviv to open in the iconic golden triangle, preserving five historical gems in a modern city buzzing with life and energy
Six Senses Tel Aviv is an exciting addition to the brand’s Israel portfolio following the 2021 opening of Six Senses Shaharut, a sustainable haven set in the honeycomb dunes of the Negev Desert.
Rothschild 10 Tower
The heritage buildings define the base and roots of the modern 42-floor tower. Once complete, it will house the 10-floor, 140-key Six Senses hotel, and 55 stylish and comfortable residences, rising a further 21 floors and serviced by Six Senses.
Completing the offering will be:
- State-of-the-art spa and wellness facilities over two floors, including a Holistic Anti-Aging Center overlooking the heritage garden.
- Six Senses Place, a new kind of social and wellness community with dedicated space for reflection, growth, and reconnection.
- A sky pool on the 17th floor housing a cocktail lounge with a panoramic view of the Gush Dan area.
- A chef’s restaurant, café, and bar.
- Diverse public spaces, including the elegant lobby atrium, serve as a plaza between the preserved buildings to welcome guests into a journey through time.
Slated to open in late 2025, the prime location of Six Senses Tel Aviv will immerse guests into the eclectic appeal of Tel Aviv’s city life, all from the comforts of their sumptuous residence or hotel suite. It will also serve as an entry point to explore many regional wonders, including Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, and the brand’s second Israeli property, Six Senses Shaharut.