Hyatt Place Fort Worth/TCU announced today its official opening. The six story, 150-room hotel is the first and only hotel to be located right next to the campus of Texas Christian University (TCU). Featuring the Hyatt Place brand’s signature offerings, the new hotel provides 3,500 square feet of meeting and event space and Lot 12, an expansive rooftop bar overlooking the TCU campus, along with two Top Golf Swing Suites. Hyatt Place Fort Worth/TCU has been designed to serve as a destination for guests to refresh, recharge, and reconnect while enjoying the energy and atmosphere of the TCU campus.
“Fort Worth is a world-class city and key business and leisure destination. Hyatt Place Fort Worth/TCU serves as a wonderful new option for business and leisure travelers visiting the heart of the city’s University and Cultural district,” said General Manager Regina Rhodes.
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/TCU is conveniently located just minutes from the Fort Worth Medical District and downtown Fort Worth. In addition to being close to event venues such as the new Dickies Arena and Will Rogers Memorial Center, the hotel offers guests and visitors convenient access to the historic Stockyards as well as restaurants in the exciting 7th Street and Nearby Southside areas.
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/TCU will feature:
- 150 spacious guestrooms with a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper providing separate spaces to sleep, work, and play.
- Breakfast Bar featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more.
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night.
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails.
- Necessities program offering forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms.
- Valet and Self-Parking available.
- Event Spaces consisting of 3,500 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/event space.
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens.
- Rooftop Bar, Lot 12 featuring both indoor and outdoor seating and two Top Golf Swing Suites.
“As a TCU alumnus, I’m beyond thrilled to be opening the first hotel ever to be located within walking distance of my alma mater, TCU,” said John F. Davis III, President of Campus Hotel Venture, the owner of the hotel. “Every college campus needs a hotel like this where sports fans can easily walk to the college stadiums, or parents and students can stay and easily tour the campus. Our new Hyatt Place Fort Worth/ TCU is an incredible asset to the TCU community. With a large ballroom for events, an expansive rooftop sports bar, guestrooms that are among the largest in Ft. Worth, and plenty of self-parking, all located within walking distance of nearly every TCU activity, we expect our hotel to be a popular hub for students, professors, and their family and friends.”