Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced the opening of Hyatt Place Montreal Downtown, Montreal’s first Hyatt Place hotel. The hotel is located near the renowned Village, one of Montreal’s most diverse and colorful neighborhoods, and minutes from the Quartier des Spectacles. Hyatt Place Montreal Downtown features intuitive design, a relaxed atmosphere and convenient amenities sought after by business and leisure travelers alike. Montreal’s largest metro station, Berri-UQAM, is connected to the hotel, providing easy access to the Palais des Congrès and many other attractions.
Acquired in August 2019 by Sageblan Investments™, the hotel has undergone a $25-million-dollar renovation resulting in modern design, innovation, and 24/7 dining to exceed the expectations of today’s multi-tasking traveler. With its caring approach, Hyatt is known for pushing the boundaries of simple accommodation and creating unforgettable experiences.
Hyatt Place Montreal Downtown offers:
- 354 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper.
- An indoor pool and sauna, with a unique view of Downtown Montreal.
- Several spaces to facilitate remote working with breathtaking views of Montreal and 10 meeting rooms with over 6,000 square feet of flexible space.
- Le Coin Bistro, a restaurant, bar, and lounge, offering a variety of delicious dishes to share as well as signature cocktails.
- Complimentary breakfast for guests of the hotel
- A Starbucks attached to the hotel to satisfy caffeine cravings
- A pet-friendly atmosphere