Hyatt Place London City East, the third Hyatt Place hotel in London, is officially open, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. Hyatt Place London City East is managed by Cycas Hospitality.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. The property is located a short walk from Liverpool Street and close to some of the capital’s most important cultural and artistic highlights, including Brick Lane, Spitalfield’s Market, and the Tower of London. Hyatt Place London City East offers guests a stylish place where they can be productive in a laid-back and casual environment.
Hyatt Place London City East offers:
- 280 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play; many of the guestrooms feature their own private terrace and/or city skyline views
- Breakfast Bar with locally inspired breakfast options every morning in the form of a casual yet elevated buffet
- Pocketsquare Skyline Bar and Terrace serving a perfectly curated cocktail and beverage menu that can be enjoyed with uninterrupted views of London’s iconic skyline
- Zoom Restaurant providing a range of responsibly sourced global and local cuisine
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Two flexible event spaces each offering flexible, high-tech meeting/function space for up to 20 guests
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
HYATT PLACE LONDON CITY EAST LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place London City East is under the leadership of Michael Mason-Shaw, General Manager, Director of Operations Pino Dispinseri, and Director of Sales Silvia Abreu. In his role, Michael is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s approximately 45 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Dispinseri oversees the day-to-day activities and ensures the highest level of service is provided to each guest. Abreu is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the London area.