With millions of professionals still working from home and many kids going back to school online, people are looking for more space, better weather and a respite from household chores. As an extension of Hyatt’s purpose of care, Hyatt hotels are offering a new extended-stay package for families, couples and individuals seeking a seamless, much-deserved change of scenery.
Available at participating resorts in the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean, the new Work from Hyatt package encourages work-life and school-life balance with the comforts of a premium resort experience.
Starting at $139 + tax per night for a minimum 7-night stay, the Work from Hyatt package includes:
- Standard guestroom or suite accommodations with the option to upgrade to larger guestroom
- Workspace options that may include a living room for suite accommodations, a connecting room for families to spread out, or a private meeting room to take important (virtual) business meetings
- Daily food and beverage credit
- Complimentary or discounted laundry services
- Complimentary self or valet parking
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Housekeeping services that reflect guest preferences on frequency and time of day
- Waived resort fees
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having nights count toward elite-tier status.
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Work from Hyatt package
Additional hotel-specific Work from Hyatt “perks” vary by property and are highlighted by:
- Adult pool cabana at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
- One round of golf per stay and one spa treatment per stay at Park Hyatt Aviara
- Complimentary s’mores kit at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
- Daily turndown amenities from the hotel chef at The Cape a Thompson Hotel, Cabo San Lucas
With more than 25 Hyatt hotels offering Work from Hyatt and other similar packages, and more to come, there are getaways available for everyone, including:
- “Window to the Waterfront” – Hyatt Centric Key West (Florida), Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe (California), Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay (Maryland), Hyatt Regency Clearwater (Florida), The Confidante Miami Beach (Florida), Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (Florida), The Cape, A Thompson Hotel, Cabo San Lucas (Mexico), Park Hyatt Aviara (California), Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach (California), Wild Dunes Resort (South Carolina)
- “Mountains for Miles” – Andaz Napa (California), Grand Hyatt Vail (Colorado), Resort at Squaw Creek (California), Lodge at Spruce Peak (Vermont), Suncadia (Washington), Royal Palms Resort & Spa (Arizona)
- “Wake up to Waterslides” – Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch (Arizona), Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa (Florida), Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa (Texas), Hyatt Regency Indian Wells (California), Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa (Texas)
- “Play in Paradise” – Hyatt Ziva Cancun (Mexico), Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Jamaica, Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana (Dominican Republic), Hyatt Zilara Cancun (Mexico), Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall Jamaica, Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana (Dominican Republic)
Hyatt Place brand expands its footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members like Canada.