Renowned for crafting journeys of adventure and discovery in some of the world’s most captivating destinations, Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas invites guests to its most far-flung resorts to indulge in sequestered luxury. From Africa to Asia, Anantara offers exclusive reopening packages from the edge of the Sahara Desert, to the thunderous rumble of the Victoria Falls, or to immerse in the age-old charms of Central Vietnam. Anantara welcomes back guests looking for exclusive luxury in secluded destinations with a series of tantalising experience led stays.
Anantara Tozeur Resort, Tunisia
Newly opened at the end of 2019, Anantara Tozeur Resort offers unrivalled desert luxury in the Southwest of Tunisia in the ancient medina town of Tozeur, a gateway to ancient cultural and desert wonders. Wake to sunrise over the sparkling Chott El Djerd salt flats stretching as far as the eye can see beyond the private pools of luxurious villas. By day professional drivers whisk guests safely through undulating dunes and stark savannas to nearby abandoned 14th century Berber villages and mirage like desert oases. As night falls, feast on traditional Tunisian fare beneath the stars or enjoy Asian flavours with multiple dining options.
The Desert Pool Villas package is based on two adults sharing a One-Bedroom Pool Villa and includes:
• Rates from TND 1,400 per villa per night
• Half board basis consisting of daily breakfast and dinner
• One half day excursion – a choice of Village Exploration or The Nefta Oasis
• Two 30-minute massages at Anantara Spa
• Return transfers to Tozeur International Airport
• Minimum stay of three nights
• Valid from September 1st – December 22nd 2020 and January 5th – December 21st 2021
The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara, Zambia
Get up close and personal with the Victoria Falls, one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders, with the ultimate adrenaline filled package at The Royal Livingstone Hotel by Anantara. Located on the banks of the Zambezi River, the renowned property enjoys peerless views of the spray of the iconic Falls, with unlimited complimentary access for guests via the hotel’s private entrance a short walk away.
Perfect for thrill seekers, The Royal Livingstone Experience package includes all manners of experiences covering air, land and water. Take to the skies by helicopter to soar over the dramatic Bakota Gorge and observe the awe-inspiring scenery of the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. Enjoy a private river safari for game and bird viewing lead by an experienced guide. Back at the resort, dine on regional delicacies and spot the wildlife including zebras and giraffe that roam the hotel grounds.
The Royal Livingstone Experience package is designed for two guests sharing a double or twin room with rates starting from USD 973 per room, per night. The package includes:
● Accommodation in a Deluxe Room on a B&B basis
● One 15-minute helicopter or microlight flight experience
● Half-day river rafting experience
● Private river safari cruise with breakfast or lunch
● Welcome cocktail with bar snacks at Travellers Bar per person per stay
● Three-course dinner with wine tasting at The Old Drift restaurant
● USD 45 credit per person per stay for lunch at Kubu deck
A minimum of three nights’ stay is required, and the package is valid until 30th December 2021. Some blackout dates apply.
Anantara Quy Nhon Villas, Vietnam
Remote destinations don’t come more exclusive than the opportunity to completely buy out Anantara Quy Nhon Villas, on the central coast of Vietnam. Set on a secluded beach against a backdrop of dramatic verdant mountainside, the 26 ocean-facing luxury villas at Anantara Quy Nhon each boast private infinity-style swimming pools, expansive outdoor decking areas and stunning views of the picturesque Bay of Quy Nhon.
This Vietnamese paradise offers its own private beach and a large main swimming pool with swim-up bar to sip on artisan cocktails as the twinkling lights of the fishing boats in the bay come alive. Delectable dining options can be savoured in the resort’s Sea.Fire.Salt. restaurant, poolside, or even in the privacy of the villa deck.
Anantara Quy Nhon Villas private resort buy out package can be fully customised and starts from USD 43,000 per night, including:
• 26 private pool villas with floor-to-ceiling windows, large sundeck area and oversized bath tubs overlooking the bay
• Villa host services
• Exclusive use of Sea.Fire.Salt. restaurant
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner with selected wines, beers, soft drinks, tea and coffee on a free-flow basis during these times
• Private beach and large swimming pool with swim-up bar
• Exclusive use of the fitness centre
• Unlimited spa treatments at Anantara Spa
• Stay With Peace of Mind Hygiene programme applied