Hyatt Place Bakersfield is officially open, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Hyatt Place Bakersfield is centrally located near the heart of the city just minutes from upscale shopping, dining, attractions and California State University, Bakersfield. Guests can enjoy Bakersfield’s sunny weather and explore the local culture and outdoor spaces like Lake Ming or Hart Park, just a short drive from the hotel. Hyatt Place Bakersfield is also conveniently located to other area attractions such as Sam Lynn Ballpark, Bakersfield Museum of Art, Rabobank Arena and The Park at Riverwalk.
“As Bakersfield continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to Bakersfield,” said General Manager James Silva. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Bakersfield offers:
- 120 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Breakfast Bar, featuring a hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Event Spaces offer more than 1,700 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
- Outdoor Pool where you can play around, swim laps, or relax in the sun
- On-site laundry so you have the amenities of home, when you’re away from home
“Bakersfield is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Cynthia Garcia, Director of Sales. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that the Hyatt Place Bakersfield will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”
With more than 300 locations globally, Hyatt Place hotels offer freshly prepared food around the clock, efficient service and differentiated experiences for World of Hyatt members.