The San Francisco International Airport (SFO) celebrated an announcement today from U.S. low fare airline Breeze Airways detailing plans to launch service to Westchester County, New York in November 2022. This latest service represents their fifth destination from SFO, having previously announced plans to launch four new routes from SFO starting May 25th. The full schedule of Breeze Airways’ planned service from SFO is as follows:
- May 25: Richmond, Virginia (two flights per week)
- May 26: Charleston, South Carolina (three flights per week)
- May 27: Louisville, Kentucky (two flights per week)
- August 4: San Bernardino, California (daily flight)
- November 2: Westchester County, New York (daily flight)
Breeze Airways, founded in May 2021 by aviation entrepreneur David Neeleman, is adding 44 routes this summer from 11 new cities, coast to coast. The low-fare airline is expanding from its initial route structure in the U.S. East and Southeast to 86 routes between 29 cities in 18 states.
The San Francisco International Airport (SFO) confirmed that face masks are now optional inside its airport facilities, following a judicial decision in the federal court system.