The Vietnamese government announced the restoration of visa exemption (15 days) for arrivals from the following 13 countries and territories:
- Belarus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
- A negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result taken within 72 hours OR a negative rapid antigen method test result within 24 hours before departure. (*)
- Travelers are required to install the PC-COVID mobile application for health monitoring during the trip.
- Medical insurance with a minimum coverage of $10,000 (around EUR 8,800).
- No quarantine – but travelers are required to self-monitor for the first 10 days after arrival and notify medical staff if they have symptoms of COVID.
- Children under two years are exempted from testing.