Gourmands visiting Mandarin Oriental, Paris over the winter holidays have a feast in store. Chef Thierry Marx will reinterpret festive fare with a four-course menu at Camélia for dinner throughout December, and for lunch on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day; and guests can enjoy a very special six-course champagne dinner on Christmas Eve. To celebrate New Year’s Eve, Chef Thierry will prepare an exceptional culinary experience for dinner at Sur Mesure, with seven courses paired with champagne. Or guests can choose Chef’s six-course menu at Camélia, which will showcase lobster, foie gras and other “seasonal stars”. (** Holiday Menu pricing and dates included below)
Mandarin Oriental, Paris will host a pop-up bar with Cognac Martell from 18 November throughout winter. Bar 8’s terrace will be transformed, featuring a spectacular design inspired by the iconic Cognac barrels, and staff will offer exclusive cocktails for guests to savour in the covered and heated garden. This charming setting for winter evenings will include a Gospel concert on 16 December and live DJ on New Year’s Eve. Another Gospel concert will be offered to get a feel of the Christmas spirit at Camélia on 19 December during lunchtime.
And for the little ones, Au Nain Bleu, from the Saint Honoré district of Paris, will bring a pop-up shop to the hotel lobby from 7 to 24 December. Its high-quality selection will include beautiful and traditional wooden toys, dolls and soft toys – all perfect for gifting.
The Festive Celebrations in Paris package includes:
- Luxurious accommodation in a guest room or suite
- American breakfast each day for one or two people, served in your room or in the Camélia restaurant overlooking the illuminated inner garden
- A credit each stay of EUR150 when booking a room and EUR300 when booking a suite, to use towards hotel accommodation, food and drinks, the hotel Spa or private car transfer
- A bottle of Louis Roederer champagne and delicious Christmas-themed treats
- The concierge’s recommendations of the best spots to find festive illuminations and events
- Additional benefits when logging into or joining Fans of M.O.
The Festive Celebrations in Paris accommodation package is EUR1,235 per person per night, is subject to availability, and terms and conditions apply. Reservations can be made through Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s online reservations service at www.mandarinoriental.com.
For restaurant reservations, please contact Camélia at +33 (0)1 70 98 74 00 or Sur Mesure par Thierry Marx at +33 (0)1 70 98 73 00, or email [email protected].
** Holiday Menu pricing and dates are as follows:
- Four-course dinner, 1 to 30 December, EUR88
- Four-course lunch, 25 December and 1 January, EUR198 to include a bottle of Ruinart Blanc de Blancs champagne for two people
- Six-course dinner, 24 December, EUR328 to include a bottle of Ruinart Blanc de Blancs champagne for two people
- Six-course dinner, 31 December, EUR458 to include a bottle of Dom Perignon for two Sur Mesure:
- Seven-course dinner, 31 December, EUR690 to include champagne pairings by Head Sommelier, David Biraud, for each course.