Aeroplan is proud to announce that its millions of Members can now earn and redeem points by enjoying their favourite Starbucks beverages and snacks. Starting today, members can link their Aeroplan account to a Starbucks Rewards account and double-dip by earning both Aeroplan points and Starbucks Stars at participating Starbucks locations throughout Canada.
This new Starbucks partnership is another example of Aeroplan’s commitment to rewarding and recognizing all travelers—both frequent and occasional. In addition to launching this new partnership with Starbucks and other everyday marquee brands yet to be announced, Aeroplan will be introducing a series of “Aeroplan Ahead” offers throughout 2021. These time-limited offers will give members special earning opportunities on the ground and at home, setting them up for future travel, whenever they’re ready to get back in the skies.
How it works:
- Go to aircanada.com/starbucks to link your Aeroplan account with a Starbucks Rewards account.
- Start earning Aeroplan points for the following Starbucks Rewards activities:
- Earn 75 Aeroplan points each time you load or reload $50 up to $74.99 to your Starbucks Card.
- Earn 150 Aeroplan points each time you load or reload $75 or more to your Starbucks Card.
- Not yet a Starbucks Rewards member? Earn a one-time bonus of 400 Aeroplan points when you create a new Starbucks Rewards account, link it to your Aeroplan account and make your first purchase using the Starbucks app within one month of creating the Starbucks Rewards account. Visit aircanada.com/starbucks for full details.
To celebrate the launch, earn more the loyalty program’s points for the following limited time bonus Starbucks Rewards activities:
- Until June 6, 2021, earn 25 points when you make four or more qualifying transactions in a week. Visit aircanada.com/starbucks for full details.
- Earn 50 points every time you redeem at least 150 Stars two times or more in one calendar month until May 31, 2021. Visit aircanada.com/starbucks for full details.