Nordwind Airlines expands its flight network adding direct charter flights from several Russian cities to the Armenian capital Erevan:
- Mineralnye Vody – Erevan, starts from February 8, on Saturdays. Flight time is 1 hour 5 min.;
- Samara – Erevan, starts from February 6, up to two times per week. Flight time is 2h. 35 min.;
- Nizhniy Novgorod – Erevan, starts from February 12, on Fridays. Flight time is 2 h. 55 min.;
- Kazan – Erevan, starts from February 15, on Mondays. Flight time is 2 h. 50 min.;
- Ekaterinburg – Erevan, starts from February 13, on Saturdays. Flight time is 3 h. 40 min.
In addition, from February the airline increases the number of flights on the following routes to the Republic of Armenia:
- Moscow – Erevan, up to four flights per week. Flight time is 3 hours;
- Saint Petersburgh – Erevan, flights to and from Erevan are be performed on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Flight time is 3 h. 30 min.;
- Rostov-on-Don – Erevan, flights are be performed on Tuesdays and Flidays. Flight time is 1 h. 35 min.
When planning your trip, you should carefully read the information about the current visa rules and restrictions related to entering the country of destination.
Foreign citizens are allowed to enter the country in accordance with the Intergovernmental Treaties. The procedure for issuance of visas for foreign citizens upon arrival is temporarily suspended. Armenia provides non-visa entry for Russian citizens.
Upon arrival to Armenia, passengers must have a medical certificate confirming negative RT-PCR test for COVID-19 issued no more than 72 hours prior to arrival. The medical certificate is to be either in Armenian, Russian or English. The validity term of a PCR certificate starts from the sampling date. If a passenger has no certificate, he/she shall undergo the testing at the arrival airport, at his/her own cost. Until receipt of the results, such passenger must stay isolated.
In accordance with Order of the Government of the Russian Federation № 140-р dated 26.01.2021, from February 1 to March 1, 2021 inclusive citizens of country-members of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU – the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic) are allowed to enter the Russian Federation on flights from Armenia to Russian airports opened for international air traffic, provided they have valid identity documents accepted as such by the Russian Federation and negative COVID-19 test results in «Travel without COVID-19» mobile app (QR-code).
Registration of passengers shall be performed only if he/she can show a QR-code on his/her digital device (cell phone, tablet) in «Travel without COVID-19» mobile app, and if the passenger’s identity information match his/her identity document.
The rules for entry to the Russian Federation of different categories of foreign citizens, including EAEU citizens, stated in Order of the Government of the Russian Federation № 635 – р dated 16.03.2020, remain unchanged.
Negative COVID-19 test results in hard copy or digital copy other than in «Travel without COVID-19» mobile app shall not be legible for entry into the Russian Federation in accordance with Order of the Government of the Russian Federation № 140-р dated 26.01.2021.