Four Seasons returns to Bangkok with an all-new riverside sanctuary designed by Jean-Michel Gathy, featuring a collection of signature dining and bar experiences, an urban wellness centre, light-filled event spaces and expansive outdoor courtyards and terraces.
Located along 200 metres (650 feet) of open riverfront just 40 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport along the famed Charoenkrung Road, the fourth location in the Four Seasons Thailand Collection offers myriad opportunities for locals and international travellers to make connections with each other and the exciting city that surrounds it. Features include a 299-room hotel, destination restaurants and lounges, stunning event spaces, and an urban wellness centre like no other. The complex also includes 366 Four Seasons Private Residences, opening in 2021.
In developing the food and beverage program at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, a dream team of experts in cuisines, room design and hospitality innovation came together to create a collection of original dining and drinking concepts, with a star-studded team of chefs, mixologists and sommeliers in the kitchens and behind the bars. Led by Executive Chef Andrea Accordi – previously of the eight Michelin-starred Four Seasons Hong Kong – along with French Executive Pastry Chef Bruce Trouyet, the team includes specialist culinarians in each restaurant. Philip Bischoff, who was previously lead bartender at the landmark Manhattan Bar in Singapore, now presides over the Hotel’s beverage program.
All outlets are designed by the renowned team at AvroKo, with the exception of the signature Chinese restaurant, designed by Jean-Michel Gathy. Experiences include:
- Yu Ting Yuan (御庭院) – Presenting authentic Cantonese cuisine in a high style setting amid lush gardens and a shimmering reflection pond.
- Riva del Fiume Ristorante – Head Chef Enrico Maritan and his culinary team welcome guests with the aromas and flavours of locally and seasonally-inspired Italian dishes served along riverside terraces reminiscent of Italy’s Lake Como.
- Brasserie Palmier – Also on the riverfront, the relaxed vibe of this French Tropics-inspired café sets the tone for enjoying brasserie classics with an emphasis on fish and seafood, including a wine and oyster bar.
- BKK Social Club – Evoking the legendary glamour of Buenos Aires with a menu of bespoke cocktails, craft spirits, rare Champagnes and the finest cigars, this newcomer to Asia’s remarkable bar scene is set to make its mark.
- The Lounge – Where international visitors mix with local patrons, The Lounge is the setting for impromptu get-togethers and a cosy afternoon tea.
- Cafe Madeleine – A showcase for Executive Chef Bruce Trouyet and his pastry team, Cafe Madeleine is a neighbourhood pastry shop and café offering both indoor-outdoor seating and takeaway options.
Designer Rooms and Suites
Modern rooms and suites have a warm, residential character with Thai touches, balancing contemporary aesthetics with high tech function and signature Four Seasons comfort. Each accommodation boasts high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows with river or garden views, and spa-like bathrooms.
Among the accommodations, the Terrace Suites offer the ultimate in spacious luxury with landscaped and furnished terraces large enough to host a private dinner party. The 450 square metre (4,800 square foot) Presidential Suite may be Bangkok’s finest address, with two-storey windows framing 10th-floor views of the Chao Phraya River, a large open living area with its own bar as well as a catering kitchen, up to three bedrooms and an oversized terrace with private plunge pool.
Let’s Meet at Four Seasons
From intimate gatherings to larger events, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok offers a host of options for meeting planners, event hosts and wedding parties across more than 3,800 square metres (41,000 square feet), all designed by Jean-Michel Gathy. Spacious, divisible rooms include adjacent outdoor terraces and gardens with panoramic river views, while the team of expert Four Seasons caterers and event planners are ready to bring each host’s vision to life in a safe setting, with every detail anticipated and executed to perfection.
The signature space is the Four Seasons Grand Ballroom at 800 square metres (8,600 square feet) featuring a private entrance, pre-function foyer, soaring ceilings within, and a dedicated outside Ballroom Terrace. The Ballroom can also be divided in two.
In the residential-style Conservatory, a smaller divisible ballroom offers 425 square metres (4,575 square feet) of space plus a garden terrace. The unique Conservatory Kitchen hosts up to 200 guests for creative events, or change-of-scenery meeting breaks. Four additional studios complete the suite of meeting rooms.