Hyatt House LA-University Medical Center announced today its official opening. This is the first Hyatt House hotel in the northeast Los Angeles area. Owned by MHH-LA, Hyatt House LA-University Medical Center is conveniently located on the USC Health Sciences Campus and will provide guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home.
“Hyatt House is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. We want all our guests to feel that they can let their real-life routines continue, whether they are staying for business or pleasure,” said General Manager Al Patnik. “Hyatt House LA-University Medical Center is the perfect place to offer a personalized hotel experience that will make people feel right at home, whether they are here for one or several nights.”
“Today’s openings of Hyatt House LA – University/Medical Center and Hyatt Place Tulsa/Downtown mark a significant milestone for Hyatt’s select service portfolio, as 500 hotels under the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands are now open globally,” said Jim Tierney, senior vice president of development and owner relations, Hyatt.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt House hotels’ apartment-style living are ideal for guests who are looking to continue their work and personal routines, helping business and leisure travelers feel at home. Hyatt House LA-University Medical Center will feature nine ground-floor retail outlets, and an 18,000-square-foot conference center. Located only six miles from downtown Los Angeles and seven miles from the University of Southern California’s University Park Campus, the hotel is conveniently located to Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, LA Live, the Los Angeles Convention Center, Burbank Airport and Los Angeles International Airport.
Hyatt House LA-University Medical Center offers:
- 200 guestrooms, including 28 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 1,172 square feet (108.8 square meters) of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone chargers to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 or more consecutive nights
- Additional services, including guest laundry
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs