Oxygen is the source of life and it is a vital element for the skin to regenerate. The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong harnesses the power of oxygen infused products from Biologique Recherche, a French brand that uses intentionally pure, raw and concentrated ingredients for a quick fix with long-term results.
This customised facial treatment unlocks the secret of youthful appearance by addressing three skin problems at the same time: it provides an individual skin care solution with different serum cocktails, facial contouring by a lymphatic drainage massage, and oxygen skincare to improve blood circulation resulting in a radiant, plumping complexion.
The treatment uses technology to activate and improve efficacy of natural ingredients including the multi-molecular hyaluronic acid and the protective powers of plant extract, copper, kojic acide, zinc, ginger and coffee.
Complemented by a mini glove with soft spikes, a lymphatic drainage massage sharpens the jawline by reducing water retention. The therapist will choose the best serum cocktail to treat specific skin conditions. With a special kneading technique, the hero product Booster VIP O2 is rubbed into the skin for detoxification and the crackling effect promotes brightness and evens out the skin tone.
Guests who choose facials of 90 minutes or longer will also experience gentle bursts of air infused highly concentrated serum on the skin applied with the cutting edge facial machine that injects nutrients deep into the skin layers, promising a dewy and youthful glow just as nature intended.
The treatment includes a soothing and relaxing scalp massage.
- 60 minutes – Basic Luminous Facial
- 90 minutes – With transdermal application Facial Machine and Serum Complex
- 120 minutes – With Cryo Stick Lifting Massage, Luminous Eye Treatment and Caviar Collagen Mask
Pricing at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong Spa
- Monday – Thursday: 60 minutes – HKD 2,100
- Friday – Sunday: 60 minutes – HKD 2,300
- Monday – Thursday: 90 minutes – HKD 3,100
- Friday – Sunday: 90 minutes – HKD 3,400
- Monday – Thursday: 120 minutes – HKD 3,800
- Friday – Sunday: 120 minutes – HKD 4,200