Air France has just introduced its brand new downtown ticket office concept in Toulouse and Bordeaux.With a new design, virtual reality experience and new organization of space, the new Air France ticket office puts the customer at the heart of an immersive experience in the company’s brand universe.
Redesigned spaces to promote the caring attitude
The new Air France ticket offices have completely redesigned areas as well as a new functional and thematic organization:
- a chic, face-to-face sales area and a flexible alcove sales area;
- a “Design by Air France” area placing the brand universe at the heart of the travel experience, where unique Air France products and accessories such as comfort kits, suitcases, travel bags, passport holders and baggage tags are available for purchase;
- a “Travel by Air France” area where projections and contents of the company’s digital travel guide will give the customer the feeling of having already arrived at their destination;
A balance between digital services and human presence at the heart of the concept
Air France is placing digital services at the heart of this new ticket office concept, with several different services to ensure the quality of the customer experience:
- making online appointments via a dedicated app with an expert travel advisor;
- self-service desks with digital tablets;
- a virtual reality experience to discover the new travel cabins and destinations;
- personalized tips adapted to each customer’s profile and expectations.
After Nantes, Toulouse and Bordeaux, this new concept will be progressively deployed at the Air France ticket offices in Nice, Lille, Lyon, Strasbourg and Marseille.
Reopening of the Air France ticket office in Toulouse on 26 June 2018 and of the new Air France ticket office in Bordeaux on 3 July 2018.