Due to the current situation in Ukraine, passengers who have flight tickets purchased before February 13, 2022 (included) and for Turkish Airlines flights arriving to Ukraine (Kyiv, Odesa, Lviv, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhia and Mykolaiv) between February 13, 2022 and February 28, 2022 (included), have been granted the additional change and refund rights written below, provided that they perform the transactions until February 28, 2022.
- A right to rebook without charge (provided that the new flight is for the same route and cabin), as long as the requested date of flight is no later than 31/03/2022 (included).
- Route change is possible under the fare rules of the original ticket.
- Validity date of the tickets may be extended until 31/03/2022 (included) without any fee or penalty (change to an open ticket).
- Unused tickets can be refunded.
- For partially used tickets (tickets of travels which have not been completed) only the unused part of the ticket can be refunded.
Ticket changes and refunds can be made through the Turkish Airlines sales offices, call center, and the agencies from which the ticket was purchased.