Qatar Airways partners with U.S. carriers on more routes across the United States than any other global airline with over 230 destinations available through Alaska Airlines, American Airlines and JetBlue, making it the most convenient choice for travellers.
Qatar Airways announced that it will expand its U.S. services to more than 100 weekly flights across its 12 gateways. These increased services are in addition to the carrier also expanding flights to several of its key global leisure destinations including Cape Town, Maldives, Phuket, Seychelles and Zanzibar, providing more flexible summer holiday travel options via the Best Airport in the Middle East, Hamad International Airport. Four U.S. gateways – Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Washington D.C. – will offer double daily flights, Dallas-Fort Worth increases to 12 flights per week with Boston, Miami, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Seattle all growing to a daily service.
As travellers return to the skies with Qatar Airways, they can take comfort knowing that they are travelling with the only airline in the world that has, together with its state-of-the-art global hub Hamad International Airport, achieved four 5-Star Skytrax ratings – including the prestigious 5-Star Airline Rating, 5-Star Airport Rating, 5-Star COVID-19 Airline Safety Rating and 5-Star COVID-19 Airport Safety Rating. These achievements highlight Qatar Airways’ commitment to providing our passengers with an industry-leading experience at every point of their journey, including the highest possible level of health and safety standards that safeguard the wellbeing of our passengers both on the ground and in the air. For full details of all the measures that have been implemented on-board and in HIA, please visit qatarairways.com/safety.
U.S. Network Enhancements:
Increase to Double Daily Flights from Doha:
- Chicago – increasing to double daily flights between 21 July and 26 September
- Los Angeles – increasing to double daily flights between 16 July and 26 September
- New York – increasing to double daily flights from 29 June
- Washington D.C – increasing to double daily flights between 22 July and 26 September
- Dallas-Fort Worth – increasing to 12 weekly flights between 11 July and 26 September
Daily Flights from Doha:
- Houston – continued daily flights
- Boston – increasing to daily flights from 3 July
- Miami – increasing to daily flights from 4 July
- San Francisco – increasing to daily flights from 29 June
- Seattle – increasing to daily flights from 28 June
- Philadelphia – increasing to five weekly flights from 6 July and daily flights from 21 July
- Atlanta – increasing to five weekly from 15 July