Guests looking to maintain their workout routine while on vacation now have more options than ever at Four Seasons Resort Maui. From in-suite Peloton bikes to exploring Wailea’s coral reef on a private guided outrigger canoe paddle, the Resort has introduced a variety of new ways to stay active, all designed with health and safety top of mind.
“Exercise is essential to overall well-being, so I encourage all guests to find creative ways to work out,” advises Senior Spa Director Pat Makozak, who leads the Resort’s renowned wellness program, including fitness facilities and classes. “Luckily, there are myriad ways to stay active, whether it’s a Peloton session from the comfort of your own suite or you’re out and about exploring.”
The Resort recently introduced the following options:
- In-Suite Peloton Bikes – Guests of the Resort’s ocean-front suites now have another complimentary amenity to look forward to as part of the Complete Suite Experience, as all 21 suites have access to outfitting their accommodations with a Peloton bike throughout their stay. For all other guests, Peloton bikes are available once checked into the Resort on a first-come-first served basis, for a daily fee of USD 75 with a three-day minimum. A cutting-edge workout while on vacation has never been so accessible.
- Private Fitness Studio – Guests have access to state-of-the-art equipment including an Aqua rower, Peloton bike, treadmill, recumbent bike, arc trainer, Terra Core units, weighted balls and more in a space completely their own. The studio, which is outfitted with both UV and HEPA filter air purification systems, accommodates up to four related persons at a time and is USD 95 for one hour or USD 175 for two hours.
- Pickleball – Grab the family and head to the Resort’s new outdoor pickleball courts! This low-impact sport is the perfect way for all generations to get moving – and who doesn’t love a little friendly competition? The cost is USD 25 per person for access to the pickleball and tennis courts.
- Private Outrigger Canoe Paddling – Learn the basics of this ancient Hawaiian sport before heading out on the ocean with the Resort’s championship guides in this now-private experience. During the 45-minute paddle, guests likely will encounter sea turtles and other marine life. From December to May, paddlers may even get treated to an up-close-and-personal experience with migrating humpback whales. This complimentary cultural experience accommodates up to four related persons.
- Pedego Electric Bikes – Get up and go on a single or tandem Pedego. This fun and easy-to-ride e-bike allows guests to explore the Resort’s surrounding beauty with as little or as much effort as they’d like. The expert Concierge recommends heading south through Wailea and to Makena for the most picturesque route. Pricing starts at USD 25 per hour.