This Valentine’s Day, let Philadelphia’s first-and-only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Hotel and Spa team create the perfect romantic escape. From exclusive Spa sessions to intimate dinners, guests will be swept off their feet with truly romantic experiences at home or on-property at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast Center.
Introducing Night Spa
For a romantic evening above the clouds experience Night Spa, an exclusive late-night couple’s massage with private access to the 57th floor Spa and pool with undisturbed time just for two (starting at USD 1,500). A runway of candles and flowers greets guests as they enter the completely private facility. The evening starts with a relaxing signature 60-minute massage (choose from Crystal Oil, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy or Mother-To-Be Massage) for two on the pool deck. After the massage, toast to love with a complimentary bottle of champagne. Soak in the view and ease into the perfectly heated infinity-edge pool, reserved for this occasion until 1:00 am. Remember the most romantic evening with a dozen Jeff Leatham long stemmed red roses, and two monogrammed Four Seasons Signature Spa Robes to take home. To reserve the Night Spa experience, call Spa reservations at 215 419 5050.
Spa gift cards are available for purchase online or by visiting the Spa.
Step into a dramatic floral fantasy created by celebrity florist and Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia Artistic Director Jeff Leatham and #TeamLeatham. Bursting with a blend of pink quince, pink orchids and starring red roses, guests can share the love using #FSPhiladelphia.
Locals can pamper their Valentine with an exclusive offer of expertly-crafted Jeff Leatham floral arrangements available for non-Hotel guests. Choose from three different arrangements that are sure to wow that special someone.
- Signature Jeff Leatham: Country Blues roses tufted among purple hydrangeas in a black round vase (USD 185)
- Romance: Lush red Explorer roses set in a six-inch copper bowl (USD 225)
- You Are My Heart: A large heart shape sculpture featuring more than three dozen roses blending together Heart and Freedom roses (USD 350)
Guest can pick-up floral arrangement on Saturday, February 13 or Sunday, February 14, 2021. Orders must be placed by Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 6:00 pm via Tock.com.
Create unforgettable moments with the Celebrate Above the Clouds offer. Choose the option of special welcome treats, Jeff Leatham white rose floral arrangement, balloons, or a white rose petal turndown service. Enjoy complimentary valet parking, late check-out, and more. Hotel guests staying during the Valentine’s Day weekend will also enjoy celebratory amenities including chocolate covered strawberries, macarons, and raspberry meringue.
Table for Two
Romantic dinners are a Valentine’s Day staple and this year guests can enjoy an expertly prepared meal at home, in-room or in-restaurant. All takeaway orders can enjoy a romantic playlist curated by BELLOSOUND. Jean-Georges and Vernick Fish options are available for pre-order on Tock.com for pick-up on Saturday, February 13 or Sunday, February 14, 2021 from 4:00 to 7:00 pm. Orders must be placed by Thursday, February 11, 2021.
- Chef Jean-Georges indulges the senses with a three-course meal (USD 110 per person) including a first course of tuna tartare with caviar and brioche, followed by choice of steamed black sea bass with preserved lemon-olive dressing accompanied with celeriac and swiss chard, or seared prime beef tenderloin with black truffle-potato latkes and caramelised onion jus. Finalise the meal with a chocolate duo dessert. Available in-restaurant seating, In-Room Dining or takeaway.
- Celebrate the night at home with a Vernick Fish seafood platter (USD 95 per platter for two) brimming with favourite seafood dishes. Savour chilled lobster salad in lettuce cups with tartar sauce, king crab cocktail featuring Vernick Fish signature cocktail sauce and mustard dip. Followed by shrimp cocktail with salsa verde and lime, halibut ceviche, with Thai coconut broth served with crispy shallots. End the razor clam/surf clam salad with saffron, lemon and espelette pepper. Available for In-Room Dining and takeaway.
Executive Pastry Chef Ryan Schmitt has created decadent patisseries and desserts for the sweetest of Valentines.
- For the chocolate lover, select a hand-made dark chocolate teddy bear filled with chocolate covered strawberry crisp (USD 65); the eight-inch bear features a long-stemmed red rose from Jeff Leatham
- Stunning heart-shaped flourless chocolate cake with strawberry and chocolate mousse filling; finished with edible gold leaf, half mirror glaze and half velvet spray made of red cocoa butter and white chocolate (USD 48)
- Enjoy a box of delicate French macarons with three different flavours – chocolate malt, strawberry rose and raspberry lychee (USD 40 for 12)
- Add on half a dozen chocolate covered strawberries to any other (USD 18 for six)
All pastry options are available for pre-order on Tock.com. Orders must be placed 24 hours in advance by 6:00 pm the previous day of pick-up. Pick-up available on Friday, February 12 through Sunday, February 14, 2021.
Bubbly & Rosé
Beverage Director and Advanced Sommelier Jill Davis has selected five different Champagne and rosé wines to go. Available to order via Tock.com
- Désautels Cuiret Grand Cru Brut Rosé, Champagne, France USD 85
- Bottex Bugey-Cerdon Démi-Sec, Savoie, France USD 45
- Billecart-Salmon ‘Jean-Georges Cuvée’ Brut, Champagne, France USD 95
- Lucien Albrecht Crémant d’Alsace, France USD 40
- Laurent Perrier Brut Rosé, Champagne, France USD 150
- Dom Pérignon Brut, Champagne, France USD 245