Royal Caribbean Group will extend the suspension of most services until at least the end of February. The Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, Silversea Cruises, and Azamara cruise lines will be extending the suspension of some sailings.
The following schedule reflects adjustments to upcoming itineraries.
- Royal Caribbean International:
- Most global sailings suspended through Feb. 28, 2021
- Australia sailings suspended through April 30, 2021
- Spectrum of the Seas China sailings suspended through Jan. 20, 2021
- Quantum of the Seas is resuming service in Singapore
- Celebrity Cruises:
- All global sailings suspended through Feb. 28, 2021
- South America sailings suspended through April 7, 2021
- Silversea Cruises:
- Suspended through April 1, 2021, except for the Feb. 6, 2021 sailing of Silver Origin
- Suspended sailings through March 20, 2021
After months of careful planning, extensive training and simulated trials, Royal Caribbean International’s Quantum of the Seas resumed cruises for Singapore residents this week with comprehensive health and safety measures in place meeting the requirements of the CruiseSafe Certification standards developed by the Singapore government.
Royal Caribbean Group’s panel of globally recognized scientific and medical experts, together with teams both on sea and on land, continue to focus on a healthy and safe return to service for our guests, crew and the communities we visit.