If you’re looking for a (socially distanced) holiday with sun, sea, glamour and great music then a chic beach club will certainly be on your research list. With gorgeous views, decadent drinks and stylish clientele, beach clubs provide a great backdrop for the perfect Instagram holiday photo.
To help inspire your picture-perfect trip, swimwear company Pour Moi has analysed thousands of Instagram posts to reveal the most Instagrammed beach clubs. Hundreds of the world’s best beach clubs were included in the research, and the data revealed that the Potato Head Beach Club in Bali is the most photographed beach club on the social media platform in the world.
Top 20 Most Instagrammed Beach Clubs In The World:
1. Potato Head Beach Club, Seminyak, Bali – 70,643 hashtags: Potato Head Beach Club is free to enter, although expect a minimum spend for the luxurious cabanas or poolside beds, the latter of which is ideally placed for access to the infinity pool and swim-up bar. With views over the beach, the venue holds film and music festivals, concerts and dance parties featuring top-named DJs and artists, and still manages to present a laid-back space for soaking up the sun and sipping on cocktails. This giant amphitheatre looks like it’s been carved from dark wood and brushed concrete and the modern, scene-stealing design lends itself perfectly as a backdrop for many an Instagram post.
2. Phi Beach, Sardinia, Italy – 66,624 hashtags: Nestled in the rocks lining a stunning coastline on Sardinia’s north coast, Phi Beach is renowned for its relaxed atmosphere and incredible location. From lunch through to dinner, drinks and a night time party, it’s the perfect spot for fine food, luxurious settings and plenty of fun, but it’s the dazzling sunsets that really earn this club its high place on our most Instagrammed list.
3. Blue Marlin, Ibiza, Spain – 65,593 hashtags: Ibiza was bound to feature on our top beach clubs list, and Blue Marlin, situated in one of the most picturesque corners of the island, is the most Instagrammed of the island’s offerings. This is a beach-side complex boasting fine cocktails, comfy sea-side day beds and a host of beautiful people. The food here is particularly celebrated and, Ibiza being Ibiza, the parties are epic, drawing an incredible line up of DJs and performers, like Pete Tong, Yousef and Peggy Ghou.
4. Le Club 55, St Tropez, France – 42,348 hashtags: Located in one of the most iconic and prestigious areas of Southern France, Le Club 55 is renowned as a hangout for the rich and famous in Saint Tropez. A beach-side restaurant offering loungers, drinks and dining, Le Club 55 even provides a chic bazaar-style boutique for picking up some suave essentials. This high-class establishment draws A-listers from all over the world, with examples including Leonardo DiCaprio and Elton John.
5. Scorpios, Mykonos, Greece – 37,149 hashtags: Scorpios is considered by many to be the best beach club on Mykonos, with a bohemian aesthetic overlooking clear blue seas. Perfect for both day and night, you can lie on a sunbed or cabana, dine on tapas, or take part in the famous Sunset Music Ritual, when the music picks up, the bonfires get lit and the dancing starts in earnest.
6. La Brisa, Canggu, Bali – 35,171 hashtags: It’s no surprise that La Brisa is so popular with Instagrammers; this stunning venue offers a romantic Pirates of the Caribbean-style vibe, with a lagoon-style swimming pool, hanging egg chairs, swings, hammocks and beanbags all nestled amongst swaying palm trees and sparkling fairy lights. All this, alongside a beautiful Bali beach. And that’s not to mention the fine seafood, eclectic cocktails, awesome parties and magical sunsets.
7. Ocean Club Marbella, Marbella, Spain – 28,108 hashtags: Visitors to Ocean Club Marbella can enjoy a serene beachside location with cool blue swimming pool, panoramic views, live DJ and more sun loungers, day beds and cabanas than you can shake a cocktail stirrer at. This exclusive spot sure knows how to dial up the party from day to night, and offers some of the most hotly-anticipated events on the island. While the premium drinks and delicious food are flowing, you’ll find stylish dancers and party-goers strutting and posing around the pool until the wee hours.
8. Sundays Beach Club, Uluwatu, Bali – 25,515 hashtags: Back to Bali for beanbags, beaches and bonfires. The crystal clear blue water off the beach at Sundays Beach Club has to be seen to be believed and the club offers snorkelling equipment, kayaks and paddle boards to make the most of it. Thelaid-back atmosphere of the club teams with luxurious food and drink, to make this one of the world’s most popular beach clubs.
9. Nikki Beach Marbella, Marbella, Spain – 24,143 hashtags: If you want to combine your beach club experience with champagne tastings, daytime dancing and lavish lunches then Nikki Beach Marbella is the club for you. With a terrace overlooking the white sand beach, and a gorgeous pool surrounded by loungers, daybeds and cabanas, Nikki Beach also doesn’t skimp on the night time party vibes – expect to be doused in champagne as the revelling inevitably spills out onto the beach throughout the evening.
10. Ku De Ta, Seminyak, Bali – 23,639 hashtags: Boasting a tropical atmosphere with a premium feel, Ku De Ta is another firm favourite on the Bali beach club scene. The beautiful infinity pool overlooks the beach, offering incredible sunset views as you sip your drink from a sun lounger or bean bag – it’s hard not to find the perfect shot for your Insta’ feed while spending the day here. The restaurant and bar provides plenty of delicious options for drinking and dining and the night-time parties are a thing of legend, drawing big named DJs like Carl Cox.
11. Noa Beach Club, Novalja, Croatia – 21,766 hashtags
12. Marina Beach Club, Valencia, Spain – 20,566 hashtags
13. Sunset Ashram, Ibiza, Spain – 19,950 hashtags
14. Saadiyat Beach Club, Abu Dhabi, UAE – 18,273 hashtags
15. Shimmy Beach Club, Cape Town – 17,492 hashtags
16. Nammos, Mykonos, Greece – 16,641 hashtags
17. Single Fin, Uluwatu, Bali – 16,098 hashtags
18. Cotton Beach Club, Ibiza, Spain – 16,098 hashtags
19. Paloma Beach, Cap Ferrat, France – 14,192 hashtags
20. Clássico Beach Club, Brazil – 13,813 hashtags