Welcoming the holiday season, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group presents a variety of seasonal packages at select properties throughout Asia.
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
Setting the scene for the perfect winter getaway, the hotel will be dressed in a holiday theme while guests will be greeted with traditional mulled wine, mince pies and roasted chestnuts. Priced from HKD 4,200 per night, the Winter Getaway package is available from 1 December 2018 to 6 January 2019 and includes:
- Luxurious accommodation
- Daily breakfast for two
- A bottle of champagne
- Seasonal amenities including a gourmet whiskey cake and holiday cookies
- Extra bed for one child under 12 years of age
Priced from HKD 68,888 to HKD 98,888 the hotel’s Suite New Year package is available from 21 December 2018 to 6 January 2019 and includes:
- Luxurious accommodation in the Macau, Tamar or Mandarin Suite
- Round-trip airport limousine chauffeur or transfers within Hong Kong Island
- A bottle of Ruinart “R” Brut champagne with canapés
- Daily in-suite breakfast for up to four guests
- Dinner with wine pairing for four guests at two Michelin-starred Pierre restaurant
- Two 90-minute couple’s body massages at the award-winning Spa
Guests can also counter holiday stress with wellness treatments at the Spa and celebrate with festive dining at the hotel’s much loved restaurants and bars.
Mandarin Oriental, Macau
A decidedly elegant five-star retreat, Mandarin Oriental Macau is one of the most exclusive hotels in town and offers enticing rates over the festive season. As part of the hotel’s sustainability efforts, its traditional live Christmas tree will be replaced this year with a special tree forged from metal, LED lights and limited-edition Mr. and Mrs. MiniMO Santa Panda bears. Guests will be encouraged to take these adorable stuffed toys home for HKD 388 each, with all proceeds donated to the MINDSET programme, which raises awareness in the area of mental health.
Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo
Guests will celebrate in style with traditional gourmet offerings, festive specialties, and a spectacular two-venue New Year’s Eve party. Priced from JPY 270,000 for a two-night stay, the New Year Holiday package is valid from 21 December 2018 to 6 January 2019 and includes:
- Luxurious accommodation
- Special gourmet treats including toshi-koshi soba (year-end noodles) and osechi-ryori
- Original zodiac fan gift by Ibasen
Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy a tropical break in Malaysia’s premier urban resort for New Year with a special accommodation package showcasing the best of Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur. Priced from MYR 2,769 and valid from 31 December 2018 to 2 January 2019, the New Year Holiday package includes:
- Two nights accommodation in a Mandarin Room
- Complimentary breakfast on the first day
- New Year’s Eve dinner with champagne at Mandarin Grill or AQUA
- New Year’s Day Brunch at Mosaic
Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
To ensure a unique festive ambience, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore will present a series of activities full of Christmas spirit. In addition to seasonal menus and a range of accommodation offers, guests are welcome to dress their gingerbread men into one-of-a-kind characters at Melt Café during Sunday brunch, create their very own Christmas wreaths using fresh foliage with in-house florists and enjoy the spectacular Christmas tree and festive lighting with Christmas carols and a life-sized Santa Claus.
Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai
Yuletide celebrations, accommodation packages, banquets and parties are available to share with family and friends on the Huangpu riverfront. Hotel guests will enjoy elegant festive decorations throughout the property and exquisite menus featuring traditional delicacies on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Mandarin Oriental, Taipei
Arguably the most sophisticated address in the city and with a reputation for having one of the most Instagrammed Christmas trees in town, Mandarin Oriental, Taipei presents the Winter Family Getaway room package for the festive season. This provides a pampering trip with relaxing spa massages for adults and interactive children’s amenities by BizzieBees, the Hong Kong-based social enterprise to encourage creativity. Priced from TWD 16,500 and available from 1 December 2018 to 6 January 2019, this includes:
- Luxurious accommodation at Deluxe room
- 60-minute Calm Mind massage for 2 guests at The Spa
- Complimentary bottle of red wine upon arrival
- A BizzieBee kids activity pack
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults and 1 child at Café Un Deux Trois
Committed to giving back to the community during the holiday season, the hotel continues its long-standing tradition of donating a portion of Mandarin Cake Shop profits to a remote Taiwanese aboriginal school this year.