Chaos continues at Europe’s airports, with long check-in lines, flight delays and cancellations, and staff shortages. The Hopper portal has compiled a list of ten airports in Eupore where flights are most often canceled and delayed. Data taken from Official Aviation Guide.
1. Brussels Airport 72% of flights are delayed, 2.5% are canceled;
2. Frankfurt Airport: 68% of flights are delayed, 7.8% are canceled;
3. Eindhoven Airport in the Netherlands: 67% of flights are delayed, 1.8% are canceled;
4. London Luton Airport: 66% of flights delayed, 2.7% canceled;
5. Budapest Franz Liszt Airport: 65% of flights delayed, 2.1% canceled;
6. Lisbon Airport: 65% of flights delayed, 4.8% canceled;
7. Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport: 62% of flights delayed, 3.1% canceled;
8. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol: 61% of flights delayed, 5.2% canceled;
9. Nice Airport: 60% of flights are delayed; 3.4% – canceled;
10. London Gatwick Airport: 59% of flights are delayed; 1.4% are cancelled.
The top ten European countries with the most flight cancellations