Ryanair officially launched its major training partnership with Astonfly to deliver a Ryanair mentored programme in Paris to recruit and train up to 500 new cadet pilots over a 4-year period. This partnership will ensure Ryanair continues to attract highly trained professional pilots to support its growth across Europe.
The programme will give trainee pilots a structured path to achieve an exceptional training course and reach a standard where they are ready to join the Ryanair Boeing 737 Type Rating programme.
Pilots on the programme will be trained by Astonfly’s instructors, using Ryanair procedures and operational philosophy, as they take their first steps towards becoming future Ryanair pilots. Over the course of the next 4 years, up to 500 new pilots from across Europe will be recruited and trained by Astonfly, underlining its respected position in the pilot training market.
Ryanair offers unparalleled career opportunities for new pilots, with:
- 90 bases
- Unrivalled career progression
- Industry leading training standards and success rates
- The best rosters in European aviation – 5 days on, followed by 4 days off
- Outstanding earnings potential
- Fastest time to command upgrade (3 to 4 years)
- Structured command upgrade programme
- Europe’s youngest, modern fleet which includes the state-of-the-art Boeing 737 8200
Ryanair officially launched its major pilot training programme with Aviomar Flight Academy to deliver a Ryanair mentored programme in Rome.