Wyndham Hotels & Resorts today announces the debut of The Meetings Collection, a new element of the brand’s Wyndham Business program. Initially launching with eight hotels and resorts located across the U.S. in highly sought-after meetings destinations and with plans to expand in the future, the Collection was created with the needs of meeting organizers in mind, to offer rewarding solutions and a simple, streamlined way to book multi-year meetings at different hotels across the collection.
“It is a pivotal time in the meetings and events industry, with group travel beginning to return to fully in-person and hybrid meetings,” said Carol Lynch, senior vice president, global sales, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. “We are launching this collection to support planners during every phase of the process and are excited to be able to now offer a highly efficient way for them to source and book hotels at competitive rates, earn generous rewards, and deliver an exceptional experience for their group.”
The Collection’s portfolio is comprised of properties from brands including Wyndham Grand, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Wyndham, and Dolce Hotels and Resorts, and provides planners with more than 900,000 collective square feet of flexible meeting space and over 4,400 total guestrooms in addition to signature experiences across markets. The following hotels and resorts are part of The Meetings Collection launch:
- Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach, Fla.
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, Fla.
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, Pa.
- Galt House Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Louisville, Ky.
- Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive, Fla.
- Silverado Resort and Spa, A Dolce by Wyndham, Napa, Calif.
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort, A Dolce by Wyndham, Colorado Springs, Colo.
To better assist planners in creating a memorable and impactful experience for their groups, The Meetings Collection extends planners a way to save time and money while earning Wyndham Rewards® points when booking 2 or 3+ meetings. The offer includes:
- Save up to 5% on total meeting revenue when you contract multiple meetings or events at participating hotels listed above*
- Count on flexibility with up to 30% attrition*
- Enjoy a streamlined contracting process through our dedicated sales team and a single point of contact for each meeting or event
- Exclusive destination experiences at participating hotels
- PLUS, earn up to 50,000 Wyndham Rewards points per meeting with options to redeem for free and discounted stays at thousands of hotels, vacation club resorts and vacation