Today, Hyatt House Davis celebrated its opening, marking the first Hyatt House in Davis, California while expanding the Hyatt House brand’s footprint in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. Owned by Presidio Companies, Hyatt House Davis is conveniently located less than two miles from UC Davis and just over a mile from downtown Davis off Interstate 80 and Mace Blvd. Hyatt House Davis provides guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home.
“The Hyatt House brand is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. We want each and every guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road,” said General Manager Paul Resch. “Whether guests are visiting for a short trip or an extended stay, we know Hyatt House Davis is the perfect place to offer a personalized hotel experience that will make people feel right at home.”
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt House hotels’ apartment-style living are ideal for guests who are looking to continue their work and personal routines, helping business and leisure travelers feel at home. Within a mile of the hotel is the Davis Legacy Soccer Club and numerous restaurants, shopping and grocery options.
Hyatt House Davis in California offers:
- 118 guestrooms, including 72 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24-hour H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 640 square feet (67.82 square meters) of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 or more consecutive nights
- Additional services, including guest laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats