Hyatt House Nashville Airport announced today its official opening. The new four-story, 128-room hotel offers business and leisure travelers an open, intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi, 24-hour food offerings and the 24-hour fitness center. Hyatt House Nashville Airport is situated less than 10 miles from area attractions including Music City Nashville, Ryman Auditorium and Grand Ole Opry.
“Nashville is a world-class city and a key business and leisure destination, and Hyatt House Nashville Airport adds a wonderful new option for business and leisure travelers visiting the heart of the city’s business and financial district,” said General Manager Matthew Werksman.
Hyatt House Nashville Airport offers:
- 128 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Breakfast Bar featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces offers 660 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
“We are excited to add this lodging option to the Nashville area. The size of our guest rooms and features, the hotel amenities, and the level of cleanliness, sanitation and service set the hotel apart in the area. Nashville is a vibrant market and we are happy to add our third hotel to the area,” said Dean Manternach, Vice President of Operations for Tharaldson Hospitality Management.
Hyatt House Nashville Airport is under the leadership of General Manager Matthew Werksman and Director of Sales Jessica Beckner. In his role, Matthew is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s more than 25 colleagues and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. Jessica is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Nashville area.