Seabourn, the ultra-luxury cruise line, is inviting travelers to plan for travel in 2023 on the brand’s World Cruise and Grand Voyage. The 140-day 2023 World Cruise: Extraordinary Discoveries on Seabourn Sojourn, and 79-day 2023 Grand Voyage: Grand Americas, Amazon & Antarctica aboard Seabourn Quest, offer two distinct voyages set to visit multiple continents and ports while offering exclusive opportunities to experience natural wonders and diverse cultures. The voyages will be open for sale tomorrow, February 12, and the full itinerary details will be available on Seabourn’s website.
The itineraries of both sailings were carefully curated by Seabourn’s Global Itinerary Planning and Product Development team, who designed each voyage with “differentiation” and unique experiences in mind.
“Our team designed the 2023 World Cruise and 2023 Grand Voyage to be exploratory in nature, focused on alluring destinations and experiences that most guests are likely not familiar with but will love being able to discover,” said Tim Littley, senior director of Global Itinerary Planning and Product Development for Seabourn.
“Given these uncertain times, our guests have asked Seabourn to offer travel options further into the future. With the 2023 World Cruise and Grand Voyage, we open options well into 2023 for future planning,” said Josh Leibowitz, president of Seabourn. “Imagine sailing from Miami, heading south and then west around the world and finishing the voyage in Barcelona on Seabourn’s world cruise or departing round-trip Miami and circumnavigating South America including iconic Antarctica.”
2023 Grand Voyage: Grand Americas, Amazon & Antarctica
There will be plenty for guests to look forward to on the 2023 Grand Voyage as Seabourn Quest sails to Central America, skims the coast of South America, and sails to Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands, before making its way back smoothly to the Amazon and through the Caribbean. Departing on January 6, 2023, the 79-day voyage round-trip from Miami will visit a total of 37 destinations and 15 countries, with five overnight stays and extended stays late into the evening in eight destinations. Seabourn will also offer the Grand Voyage in shorter segments ranging from 21 to 58 days, should guests not have the flexibility to make the full two-month voyage.
Both voyages will offer the line’s popular “Ventures by Seabourn” program, featuring expert expedition teams leading intensive explorations of extraordinary destinations on optional kayaking, Zodiac, snorkeling and trekking tours. The Grand Voyage will include a five-day “Antarctica Experience,” where Zodiac cruising and landings will be included, while kayaking adventures will be optional.
There will also be exclusive special events planned over the course of each voyage, as well as local entertainment, regional cuisines, and palate-pleasing wines for guests to savor as they sail around the globe. Guests will also have opportunities to take their travels further with assorted picks from the line’s optional Seabourn Journeys collection, offering escorted pre-, post- and mid-voyage experiences to explore iconic landmarks that are best experienced beyond a scheduled port call.
Guests who book either the full 140-day 2023 World Cruise or the full 79-day 2023 Grand Voyage will receive a value-packed menu of complimentary benefits and amenities. Book by May 31, 2022 to receive the following:
- Round-trip air
- Shipboard Credit:
- Ocean View & Veranda Suites receive up to $4,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite (up to $2,000USD Shipboard Credit per guest). Amount is based on the voyage.
- Penthouse & Premium Suites receive up to $6,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite (up to $3,000USD Shipboard Credit per guest). Amount is based on the voyage.
- Unlimited Internet Package
- Private car transfers door-to-door between home and airport
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship
- Unlimited laundry, dry cleaning and pressing on board
- Visa package (World Cruise only for U.S. and Canadian citizens only)
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Miami
- Exclusive Events, including a President’s Event
- Special pillow gifts
- 50 percent reduced deposit (US/CAD/AUS only)
- 3 percent Early Bonus Savings when paid in full by May 31, 2022
- 5 percent Repeat World Cruise Discount when booking the full 140-day World Cruise or the full 79-day Grand Voyage