As Delta adds flights to its schedule and more travelers take to the skies, select Delta Sky Clubs are reopening their doors with additional layers of protection to keep customers safe and at ease.
Clubs in Chicago O’Hare (E Concourse), Denver, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix and San Francisco will join Clubs that are already operating as they reopen throughout July, with additional Clubs reopening as travel increases over the coming months.
“Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our employees and guests,” said Claude Roussel, Managing Director — Delta Sky Club. “Our Delta CareStandard extends to every step of the travel journey – including Delta Sky Clubs. From seating capacity to cleaning procedures to individually packaged food options and a modified bar experience, we’ve thought through and improved every touch point to ensure you feel safe and at ease during your Club visit.”
That’s why Delta Sky Clubs are transforming industry cleanliness with a new standard of clean that includes the same Delta CareStandard practices found throughout the airport and on-board:
- Reducing Touch Points
- Food buffets have been modified with grab & go style, individually packaged fresh food options like yogurt, fruit, muffins, pastries, salads, hummus and pita chips, and sandwiches.
- Plexiglass partitions are being added at check-in, at the bar and between café tables.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added near high-traffic and high-touch areas.
For a touchless check-in experience, eligible American Express Card Members and existing Club Members can use MyWallet in the Fly Delta App to access digital cards for entry.
Providing More Space
- Club capacity is limited, and our teams are blocking select seats to promote more space.
- Designated seating areas have been reserved for families traveling together.
- Delta’s mask-wearing requirements for customers and employees extend to Delta Sky Clubs.
- Floor decals have been added to remind guest to maintain extra space.
Expanding Cleaning Measures
- Clubs are sanitized nightly with a high-grade electrostatic spray that seeks out and clings to surfaces, instantly killing viruses on contact.
- High-touch locations, including food and bar areas, are wiped down throughout the day.
- All glassware is sanitized with high-temperature industrial dishwashers.