Starting from today, May 18, it is possible to take flights to seven destinations from Tallinn Airport. During the week, another three destinations will be added.
Flights can be taken on the following routes:
• Tallinn-Frankfurt (Lufthansa) on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
• Tallinn-Minsk (Belavia) on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday until May 23.
• Tallinn-Helsinki (Finnair) twice every day (but one flight on Saturday).
• Tallinn-Amsterdam, (AirBaltic) daily.
• Tallinn-Riga (AirBaltic) daily.
• Tallinn-Kärdla (Transaviabaltika) daily.
• Tallinn-Kuressaare (Transaviabaltika) daily.
In addition, flights from Tallinn Airport will open up on the following routes during the next week:
• Tallinn-Copenhagen (AirBaltic) starting from May 20 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
• Tallinn-Oslo (AirBaltic) starting from May 21 (Thursday, Sunday)
• Tallinn-Vilnius (AirBaltic) starting from May 25 (daily)
It is important to follow the epidemiological situation in the country of destination and the possibility of being mandatorily quarantined there. In addition, several airlines have established an obligation to wear a mask onboard and ask the passengers to disinfect their hands before boarding the plane. Airline requirements can be examined on their homepages.
With an extensive package of measures to protect against infection, Munich Airport is preparing for a rebound in air traffic and increasing passenger figures. This will ensure travel remains safe at Munich Airport.