Ryanair launched its connecting flights service at Brussels Charleroi Airport, with 27 routes including Alicante, Budapest, Milan Bergamo and Prague, providing Ryanair customers with the opportunity to book and transfer directly onto connecting Ryanair flights.
Ryanair customers can now:
- Book connecting flights on 27 routes via Brussels Charleroi on Ryanair.com
- Transfer ‘airside’ between connecting flights without having to go ‘landside’
- Have their checked-in baggage transferred through to their final destination
- Use one booking reference for both flights
- Travel to a wider range of destinations across Europe including:
|From||Destinations (via Brussels Charleroi)|
|Alicante||Rome Ciampino, Malta|
|Athens||Faro, Ibiza, Marseille, Turin, Valencia|
|Milan Bergamo||Girona, Reus|
|Girona||Naples, Lamezia, Warsaw Modlin|
|Prague||Lamezia, Tenerife South|
Ryanair’s Yann Delomez said:
“Ryanair is pleased to launch our connecting flights service at Brussels Charleroi Airport with 27 routes available, including services to/from Alicante, Budapest, Milan Bergamo and Prague, offering our customers even more low fare choice. Customers flying on these routes will be able to transfer onto their next flight at Brussels Charleroi without having to go landside, and will have their bags checked through to their final destination.
To celebrate our extended connecting flights service, we are releasing seats for sale from just €24.99 for travel between May and July, which must be booked by midnight Saturday (13 Apr). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”