1. Home
  2. VINCI Airports

Tag: VINCI Airports

Aviation News
Modernisation Works Completed at Toulon Hyères Airport

Modernisation Works Completed at Toulon Hyères Airport

VINCI Airports today celebrated completion of the modernisation works for Toulon Hyères airport at a ceremony at the naval aviation base in the presence of Geneviève Darrieussecq, Secretary of State to the Minister of the

Tech
VINCI Airports Launches the First Travel Assistant that Uses Facial Recognition Technology

VINCI Airports Launches the First Travel Assistant that Uses Facial Recognition Technology

On 5 October 2020 at the VINCI Airports Centre of Excellence for Innovation based at Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport, Xavier Huillard, Chairman and CEO of VINCI, and Nicolas Notebaert, CEO of VINCI Concessions and President of

Aviation News
VINCI Airports Reduces the Carbon Footprint of its Network Airports by 19%

VINCI Airports Reduces the Carbon Footprint of its Network Airports by 19%

On the occasion of World Environment Day, VINCI Airports has drawn up an initial assessment of the results of the action it has taken and reaffirmed its commitment to sustainable air travel. Leading the way

Aviation News
VINCI Airports – World’s 2nd Largest Airport Operator

VINCI Airports – World’s 2nd Largest Airport Operator

Today, VINCI Airports completed the acquisition of a majority shareholding (50.01%) in London Gatwick airport, a freehold property and the UK’s second-lagest airport. London Gatwick airport is an asset with substantial growth potential and the

Aviation News
London Gatwick Celebrates New Ownership

London Gatwick Celebrates New Ownership

London Gatwick today announced a new chapter in its ownership as VINCI Airports completed the purchase of a 50.01% stake in the airport. Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) will continue to manage the remaining 49.99% interest

Aviation News
VINCI Airports Sign an Agreement with Portugal

VINCI Airports Sign an Agreement with Portugal

ANA – Aeroportos de Portugal, a concessionaire of 10 airports in Portugal and 100% subsidiary of VINCI Airports, signed on 8 January 2019 an agreement with the Portuguese government on the main principles for the

Aviation News
VINCI Airports to Buy Gatwick

VINCI Airports to Buy Gatwick

Gatwick Airport is being sold to French group Vinci Airports. VINCI Airports today signed an agreement to acquire from current shareholders an effective 50.01% stake in Gatwick Airport Limited, a freehold property airport. The sale

Aviation News
VINCI Airports Takes Over Nikola Tesla Airport Operations

VINCI Airports Takes Over Nikola Tesla Airport Operations

On 22 March, VINCI Airports signed a 25-year concession contract covering the airport’s financing, operation, maintenance, extension and upgrade, and stating the conditions precedent to its entree into force it has since satisfied.   To

Aviation News
VINCI Airports selected as best bidder for the Belgrade airport

VINCI Airports selected as best bidder for the Belgrade airport

The 25-year concession contract covers financing, operation, maintenance, extension and upgrade of the existing airport terminal and runways. The contract is expected to be signed in the first quarter of 2018, with VINCI Airports then taking