In a significant move for Dubai’s hospitality scene, five luxury hotels in Dubai have been rebranded in 2024 following a collaboration between Abu Dhabi National Hotels (ADNH) and hotel groups Kempinski Hotels and Marriott International. Here are the details:
THE FIVE LUXURY HOTELS IN DUBAI THAT CHANGED NAMES:
- The Address Dubai Marina is now known as JW Marriott Hotel Marina since January 1. The transformation aims to bring a new identity and experience to the iconic establishment.
- The Address Boulevard has been rebranded as Kempinski The Boulevard Dubai. The change reflects the partnership with Kempinski Hotels, bringing a touch of luxury to the renowned property.
- The Address Dubai Mall is now named Kempinski Central Avenue Dubai, aligning with the Kempinski brand’s global reputation for opulence and sophistication.
- Vida Downtown Dubai has transformed and is now recognized as Hotel Boulevard, Autograph Collection, signaling a new chapter for the hotel under the Autograph Collection Hotels brand.
- Manzil Downtown Dubai has embraced its new identity as The Heritage Hotel, Autograph Collection, emphasizing the hotel’s commitment to providing a unique and culturally rich experience.
As part of the rebranding initiative, each hotel is set to undergo renovations to enhance its offerings. ADNH emphasizes that these planned transformations aim to “elevate the landscape of luxury hospitality in the region.”
Representatives from Kempinski and Marriott International have expressed their intentions to expand their portfolios in the UAE in the coming years. Kempinski is currently developing the Kempinski Floating Palace in Dubai, promoted as the world’s first floating resort. Meanwhile, Marriott International has plans to open four new hotels in the UAE within the next three years, contributing to the dynamic hospitality landscape of the region.