Spending days cooling off in a waterpark is an essential part of any sunny trip to Turkey. What could be better than visiting a waterpark? Having one in your hotel! There are so many hotels with waterparks in Turkey, so you won’t have to travel far to experience the excitement of huge slides and splashing around. In no time at all, you’ll be enjoying your new vacation!
We’ve done an extensive research to bring you the very best waterpark hotels in Turkey because there are so many to choose from. Because they are all very affordable, you won’t have to wait long to start your new vacation!
Here are some of the best hotels with waterparks in Turkey:
- Titanic Mardan Palace – This luxurious resort in Antalya features a massive waterpark with over 11 waterslides and a lazy river, as well as an aquarium, a private beach, and numerous restaurants and bars.
- Sealife Buket Resort & Beach Hotel – Located in the popular resort town of Kemer, this all-inclusive hotel features a waterpark with multiple slides and pools, as well as a spa, a private beach, and a range of sports and entertainment activities.
- Limak Lara Deluxe Hotel & Resort – Situated on the beautiful Lara Beach in Antalya, this family-friendly resort has a large waterpark with slides, pools, and a wave pool, as well as a kids’ club, a cinema, and a range of restaurants and bars.
- Eftalia Aqua Resort – This all-inclusive hotel in Alanya boasts a massive waterpark with 11 waterslides, a lazy river, and a wave pool, as well as a spa, a private beach, and a range of sports and entertainment activities.
- Rixos Premium Tekirova – Located on the beautiful Mediterranean coast, this luxury resort features a waterpark with multiple slides and pools, as well as a private beach, a spa, and a range of dining and entertainment options.
These hotels are just a few of the many great options for families and travelers looking for a fun-filled vacation in Turkey with access to exciting waterparks.