Cambria Hotels continues its United States expansion with the opening of the Cambria Hotel Napa Valley Silverado Trail. The four-story, 90-room hotel is the brand’s fourth property in California and second among the state’s wine regions, following the opening of the Cambria Hotel Sonoma Wine Country. It is also the first of several Cambria hotels opening soon in guests’ favorite destinations, including Cambria Hotel Calabasas- Malibu, Cambria Hotel Louisville Downtown-Whiskey Row, Cambria Hotel Nashville Airport (joining the Cambria Hotel Nashville Downtown) and Cambria Hotel Austin Airport.
Located in the heart of one of the world’s premier wine regions at 320 Soscol Ave. in Napa, California, the Cambria Hotel Napa Valley is ideally situated near top leisure attractions such as the Napa Wine Train, Oxbow Market and Silverado Trail, as well as within walking distance to downtown Napa, which is home to many shops, restaurants, art galleries and entertainment venues. The hotel is also within close proximity to some of the region’s largest employers, including Allied Universal Security Systems and the Department of State Hospitals–Napa, Queen Valley Medical Center and Napa Valley College. Napa County Airport is just eight miles from the property, offering convenient access to the area.
The Cambria Hotel Napa Valley features upscale amenities and approachable indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
– Multi-purpose indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including an outdoor patio, fireplace and spa.
– Locally inspired design décor, with “modern agrarian” elements reflecting the unique personality of the surrounding community, including the impact of Napa River on the formation of the Napa Valley wine country.
– Onsite dining at Mary Elizabeth’s restaurant and bar, featuring locally inspired dishes and regional craft beers. The hotel also offers a 24-hour marketplace with freshly prepared grab-and-go options.
– Contemporary and sophisticated guest rooms, complete with design forward fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
– Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
– Multi-function meeting and event spaces.
– State-of-the-art fitness center.
The Cambria Hotel Napa Valley was developed by Stratus Development Partners, LLC, which also recently teamed with the brand to open the Cambria Hotel Sonoma Wine Country. There are currently almost 60 Cambria hotels open across the U.S. in popular cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans and Phoenix, with 71 hotels in the pipeline, 18 of which are currently under construction.