St Kitts & Nevis will welcome visitors to its shores beginning October 31, 2020. Travelers can stay at COVID-19 pre-approved private homes or COVID-19 certified hotel properties.
Read about specific entry and travel requirements here
In Phase 1 of the reopening, St Kitts and Nevis will designate visitors into three categories:
- Travelers from the CARICOM Member States that are part of the “Caribbean bubble”.
- International travelers coming from a country or territory outside the “Caribbean bubble”.
- Returning Nationals (Citizen of St Kitts and Nevis (passport holder), Residents (proof of residency stamp in passport), Caribbean Single Market Economy (CSME) certificate holders and Work Permit Holders.
Travelers from the “Caribbean bubble” can stay at COVID-19 pre-approved private homes or COVID-19 certified hotel properties:
- The Hermitage Inn
- Montpelier Plantation & Beach
- Nevis Golden Rock Inn
- Nisbett Plantation Beach Club
- Mount Nevis Hotel
- Paradise Beach Hotel
- Pinney’s Beach Hotel
- Sugar Bay Club
- Timothy Beach Resort
COVID-19 approved hotels for international travelers are:
- Four Seasons Nevis
- Koi Resort, by Curio, Hilton
- Oualie Beach
- Park Hyatt St. Kitts
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort
COVID-19 approved hotels returning nationals, residents (proof of residency stamp in passport), Caribbean Single Market Economy (CSME) certificate holders and Work Permit Holders are:
- Ocean Terrace Inn (OTI)
- Oualie Beach
- Royals St. Kitts Hotel
Tags: St Kitts and Nevis