Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced today the opening of Hyatt Regency Seattle, located in the heart of downtown at 808 Howell Street and near some of Seattle’s top attractions including the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Pike Place Market. With its sprawling, dynamic event space and number of guestrooms, Hyatt Regency Seattle is the largest hotel in the Pacific Northwest and new premier destination for meetings and events in the region. It joins two other Seattle-area Hyatt Regency hotels and offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need right at their fingertips.
The 45-story hotel features 1,260 guestrooms, all of which are furnished with floor-to-ceiling windows, sizeable modern bathrooms, 65-inch TVs and a collection of black-and-white photography, shot by six Seattle-based photographers, highlighting the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest region. The hotel also offers guests a StayFit® Fitness Center, outfitted with Peloton bikes and other Technogym state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment, and an expansive Hyatt Regency Club lounge with fire pits and wraparound patio that provides guests with stellar views of downtown Seattle.
Located just two short blocks from the Washington State Convention Center and adjacent to The Summit, the planned convention center expansion building slated to open Spring 2022, Hyatt Regency Seattle offers more than 103,000 square feet of dynamic meeting and event space for a variety of gatherings, ranging from intimate meetings to larger conferences and weddings.
Consistent with the Pacific Northwest theme throughout the property, meeting and event spaces are named after bodies of water located throughout Washington state:
- The Columbia and Regency Ballrooms each offer 19,000+ square feet of space with 24- and 30-foot high ceilings, respectively.
- Two junior ballrooms: Elwha Ballroom is 7,200 square feet, while Quinault Ballroom has 3,400 square feet of functional meeting space.
- The high-end Deschutes Executive Boardroom, featuring a private balcony that can accommodate 24 people.
- Eight pre-function spaces, each ranging from 4,292 to 7,022 square feet, which are flooded in natural light.
- An additional 46 meeting rooms, ranging from 600 to 1,900 square feet, complete with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- All meetings rooms are outfitted with audiovisual equipment, multiple electrical, microphone and phone outlets, as well as blackout blinds and T1 high-speed Internet with dedicated bandwidth capabilities.
The new Hyatt Regency Seattle also offers guests three on-site dining experiences:
- Andare, a fast-casual Italian-style trattoria, which features a variety of homemade pasta dishes, salads and pizzas cooked in a wood-burning oven
- Daniel’s Broiler, an upscale and locally renowned steakhouse owned by Schwartz Bros. Restaurants, which features USDA Prime steaks, seafood, an extensive wine list and a vast collection of whiskeys, as well as a piano bar
- The Market, a 24-hour premium grab-and-go retail space with café seating, where guests can purchase freshly prepared hot and cold food and beverage items.