From February 17 the National Air Carrier of Azerbaijan (AZAL) will start to operate special flights on route Baku-Moscow-Baku.
Flights will be operated to Moscow Domodedovo Airport twice a week – on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Tickets for these flights can be booked on the official website of the airline.
Passengers of flight on route Baku-Moscow flight shall:
– have the right to enter the territory of Russia.
– get a certificate of absence of coronavirus infection.
Passengers of flight on route Moscow-Baku flight shall:
– check the right of entry to Azerbaijan.
– get a certificate of absence of coronavirus infection. The test result shall also contain a QR code, which will be checked at the check-in counters.
In accordance with the decision of the Operational Headquarters under the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan, all passengers arriving to Baku will be required to self-isolate for two weeks.
Passengers of both routes shall:
– make sure that the test result is valid for 48 hours before the flight departure;
– to get acquainted with the special rules of transportation applied by AZAL during the pandemic