SunExpress, a joint venture of Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, is making it easier for customers to book their holiday flight. For a small surcharge, passengers can opt for the SunClassic fare with numerous benefits and rebook their ticket once up to 30 days prior to departure at no charge. With the optimized SunPremium fare, tickets can be rebooked once up to seven days before departure without any additional fee.
Passengers can now book their next summer vacation in Turkey and be reassured that they can change their ticket at no cost if something unexpected happens. For the market launch in the winter season, SunExpress is offering something special: For this period, SunClassic can be changed at no charge up to 15 days prior to departure.
“Customers are king for us and they should be able to change their mind every now and then,” says Peter Glade, Chief Commercial Officer at SunExpress. “In these days it becomes very clear: They want to travel with a reliable airline and the good feeling that they can book and be safe if their plans change. It is exactly this safety that we give our guests now with our newly designed fares that can now also be changed in a flexible way. Flexibility has always been a core value of our DNA – even less surprising that we are the first leisure airline in Germany to provide this offer for next summer.”
The newly designed flex fares at a glance:
- One-time change free of charge up to 30 days before departure (for departures until March 31, 2021)
- Up to 35 kilograms baggage allowance
- Snacks* and two soft drinks on board (*in winter not on Anatolia-routes with reduced surcharge)
- Standard seat reservation
- 65 Points for the SunExpress loyalty program
- One-time change free of charge up to 7 days before departure
- Up to 40 kilograms baggage allowance
- Premium meal and two beverages on board
- Seat with additional legroom (XLEG)
- 165 Points for the SunExpress loyalty program