Czech Airlines cancels rebooking fees for all existing and new individual bookings made before 31 December 2020 with a return date on or before 31 March 2021.
You can change the dates free of charge if:
- You have an existing reservation or book a flight until or on 31 December 2020
- Your flight is scheduled to be operated to 31 March 2021 (incl.)
- The replacement flight is to take place until or on 30 September 2021
- The flight is operated by Smartwings or Czech Airlines
- You request the rebooking more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure
If the original fare is no longer available, you can rebook your flight to a later date subject to a surcharge equal to the difference in fares.
Other conditions comply with the rules and regulations of the respective price package.
Czech Airlines j.s.c. is the flag carrier of the Czech Republic. Its head office is on the grounds of 6th district Prague, Vokovice. The airline’s hub is at Václav Havel Airport Prague. The company operates mainly scheduled flights.
Buzz confirmed that it is in advanced discussions with key tour operators to provide charter flights from Prague to Greece, Turkey, Spain and Italy.