Making it easier than ever to plan a luxury cruise to the Mediterranean, Crystal Cruises is offering reduced deposits of US$100 for a dozen Crystal Serenity sailings and one Crystal Symphony sailing in 2020. The select voyages range from seven to 13 nights from April through August and explore some of the most coveted locales along the French and Italian rivieras, Dalmatian Coast, Spanish Coast, Greek Isles and Western Europe.
- April 21, 2020 (12 nights), Rome to Monte Carlo
- May 3, 2020 (7 nights), Monte Carlo to Venice
- May 10, 2020 (12 nights), Venice to Barcelona
- May 31, 2020 (7 nights), Rome to Venice
- June 14, 2020 (12 nights), Athens to Barcelona
- July 3, 2020 (7 nights), Rome to Monte Carlo
- July 10, 2020 (9 nights), Monte Carlo to Venice
- July 31, 2020 (9 nights), Rome to Barcelona
- August 9, 2020 (7 nights), Barcelona to Monte Carlo
- August 16, 2020 (7 nights), Monte Carlo to Rome
- August 23, 2020 (7 nights), Rome to Barcelona
- August 30, 2020 (13 nights), Barcelona to Québec City
- August 19, 2020 (13 nights), Amsterdam to Barcelona
The reduced deposit promotion is valid for all new bookings made during Crystal Cruises ’s current
Book Now Savings window, which launches today and runs through March 4, 2020, allowing guests to take advantage of the best possible fares on Crystal’s all-inclusive luxury with the added incentive of the low deposit. The US$100 deposit is just a fraction of the standard deposit of 25 percent of the cruise fare. For this reduced deposit opportunity, final payment has been adjusted for these selected 13 voyages to 90 days prior to sailing.