Valor Hospitality Partners (Valor), which owns, operates, asset manages and consults on over 75+ hotels worldwide, today officially announced plans to open three new hotels around the U.S, along with a new acquisition. These properties — which will be located in Alabama, Tennessee and New Jersey — are just the latest additions to Valor’s growing portfolio.
The hotel management company provides a wide range of services to the hotels it owns and operates, including management, food and beverage concept, design & execution, capital raise and hotel development.
The new properties include:
- Hotel Indigo Orange Beach, Alabama is located on the popular beaches of Orange Beach, Alabama. Since the hotel’s opening, guests have enjoyed the seaside views of the Gulf. (Acquired summer 2019)
- Somerset Hills Hotel, a Tapestry by Hilton in Somerset Hills, New Jersey, will be an upscale hotel with 118 rooms, a restaurant and bar, meeting space and best-in-class amenities. The hotel is currently under renovation. (Opening fall 2019)
- The Valley Hotel, a Curio by Hilton in Homewood, Alabama, will be located on the corner of 18th Street South and 28th Avenue South in Homewood, a popular suburb of Birmingham, Alabama. The hotel will have 131 rooms. (Opening fall 2020)
- 106 Jefferson, a Curio by Hilton in Huntsville, Alabama, will be located at 106 Jefferson Street between Clinton Avenue and the courthouse square. The hotel will be an upscale, full-service boutique hotel consisting of 117 rooms, restaurant, best-in-class amenities and meeting space. (Opening 2020)
These newest properties come on the heels of Valor’s three previously announced hotels in New York and Tennessee:
- Hotel Indigo Williamsburg-Brooklyn in New York is located at 500 Metropolitan Avenue in Brooklyn, New York. The new hotel includes 187 guest rooms, 20,000 square feet of flexible event space, dual-level dining area and open-air lounge areas. (Debuted in July 2019)
- The Harpeth Hotel, a Curio by Hilton in Franklin, Tennessee, is located between Second Avenue and the banks of the Harpeth River and is within walking distance to the city’s historic Franklin Square, shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. The Harpeth Hotel will be Franklin’s only lifestyle hotel, providing the public with an upscale restaurant, bar and lounge and a European-style street café. (Opening September 2019)
- Central Station Hotel, a Curio by Hilton in Memphis, Tennessee, is situated within the historic Central Station building in downtown Memphis, Tennessee. The 124-room hotel consists of a high street retail restaurant and bar, a craft cocktail lobby bar and listening room and over 8,000 square feet of meeting, event and retail space, all stamped with the rich character of a 103-year-old train station. (Opening fall 2019)
“These hotels are all unique, stylish and high touch from a guest service delivery perspective. They all however have one thing in common: they’re all beautiful, lifestyle properties providing boutique experiences for travelers both corporate and leisure” said Euan McGlashan, global co-founder and chief executive officer of Valor. “They’re wonderful additions to Valor’s rapidly-growing portfolio, all with incredible ownership groups and allow us to extend our Valor tradition of attracting & training talented associates who in turn can focus on providing personalized service to our guests visiting these popular destinations.”