Hyatt Place Fresno, the first Hyatt Place hotel in Fresno, Calif., is officially open. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is a joint venture led by Fresno Lodging, Inc. and operated by Sethi Management, Inc.
Located off Highway 41, the hotel is walking distance from River Park Outside Shopping Center, Edwards Movie Theater and more than 50 dining options. Additionally, the hotel is less than 10 miles from Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT), and is centrally located for those looking to explore Sequoia National Park, Kings Canyon National Park and Yosemite National Park.
“As Fresno continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said General Manager Raymond Canal. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.”
Hyatt Place Fresno offers:
- 126 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer 1,418 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
“Fresno is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” added Canal. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that Hyatt Place Fresno will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting the area.”
HYATT PLACE FRESNO LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Fresno is under the leadership of General Manager Raymond Canal and Director of Sales Abby Johnson. In his role, Canal is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 35 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Johnson is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Fresno area.